donald_trump_naijagisthub.com.ng
naijagisthub.com.ng

Former president of United States of America, Donald Trump plans to launch his own social media in two to three months time, one of his senior advisers told fox news.

Donald Trump who was suspended from all social media sites i.e Twitter, Facebook etc after the Jan 6 Capitol attack.

Jason Miller, the senior advisor to Trump and also the spokesman for Trump’s 2020 campaign, told the network(Fox news) that Donald Trump would re-enter the social media space with a new platform of his own that would “completely redefine the game.”

Read Also:

Kelechi Iheanacho vows to give ndidi N170 worth of gift to celebrateleicester-win-over-man-utd

Miller provided no further details and no comment was immediately available from officials with the Trump Organisation.

Read Also: Get a free .com.ng domain name and 2GB Space + 8GB Bandwidth + Free SSL Cert for N5,000 Only!

Twitter last week said it would seek public input on when and how it should ban world leaders, saying it was reviewing policy and considering whether the leaders should be held to the same rules as other users.

Twitter, Facebook and others have been under scrutiny for the way they handle accounts of politicians and government officials after their ban of Trump for inciting violence.

Facebook which indefinitely suspended Trump in January, has asked its independent oversight board to decide whether the ban should stand.

Use the comment section to share your view.😃

Share your views